The 6th annual Natural Wine Event is set for Saturday, March 6, at the Astor Center in New York City.
In addition to tastings of more than 20 such wines, a series of short seminars will be held throughout the afternoon.
The scheduled speakers are natural winemakers Tony Coturri of Sonoma, CA, and Alain Rochard of Minervois, France, and Andy Fisher, president of Astor Wines & Spirits and Astor Center.
Wineries to be featured include:
• Chemins de Bassac from Languedoc-Roussillon
• Colombaia from Tuscany, Italy
• Olivier Cousin from the Loire (Anjou/Saumur)
• Domaine des Deux Anes from Languedoc-Roussillon (Corbières)
• Le Loup Blanc from Languedoc-Roussillon (Minervois)
• Ch. Tire Pé from Bordeaux
• Coturri from Sonoma, CA
The Astor Center, dedicated to food and wine education and events, is located at 399 Lafayette Street at East 4th Street in Manhattan. Phone: (212) 674-7501. Tickets are $15 each, and can be purchased online.
To Dowd's Spirits Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Wine Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Brews Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Non-Alcohol Drinks Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Tasting Notes latest entry.
Back to Dowd On Drinks home page.