20071229

Letters: I need my Gala Rouge

Bill:

I live in NY City and am having a hard, hard time finding Gala Rouge. Went on their website for info. re. retailers, but that section does not work either.

I tried sending them e-mail, but they are asking me to fill in information about me that has nothing to do with my search for the wine. Too nooozzy!

I am ready to buy a case. Are they ready 2 sell w/out extracting my s/s # from me...?

-- A. Nonymous, New York, NY

Dear A:

Try one of these online vendors:

• Jericho Wines
• Grand Wine Cellar
• Black Tie Wine & Spirits

P.S. For those unfamiliar with this particular wine, here's a link to a story I wrote on it last year.

To Dowd's Spirits Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Wine Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Brews Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Non-Alcohol Drinks Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Tasting Notes latest entry.
Back to Dowd On Drinks home page.

No comments: